Click on the Link Under Each Service to Book Online Now!
We offer a variety of massage styles to suit your needs and provide maximum relaxation. Our guests and their needs are unique — that is why our expert staff is licensed and professionally trained to meet our clients’ every expectation. Whether you are looking to target specific problem areas or melt away the stress of everyday life we have the massage for you. Book online or call 720.484.5290 to schedule your massage today. You deserve to feel your best. At Highland Massage Company we know it can be hard to take the time and spend the money to take care of yourself, that’s why we offer massages at affordable rates and packages with significant discounts.
- HMC Signature Massage: The HMC Signature Massage is an integrative massage using Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Sports Massage techniques customized for each client. Our highly trained therapists will use a unique blend of techniques to ensure a unique experience tailored to your specific needs.
- Swedish Massage: Melt away and stress and relax tense muscles with a traditional Swedish massage. Regulated pressure is used to improve circulation and relieve tension.
- Deep Tissue: Deep tissue massage is a type of massage aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia, also called connective tissue. Deep tissue massage uses many of the same movements and techniques as Swedish massage, but the pressure will generally be more intense. It is also a more focused type of massage, as the therapist works to release chronic muscle tension or knots. Sports massage, passive stretching, and trigger point therapy techniques may be tied into a deep tissue massage to provide relief to problem areas.
- Aromatherapy: Massage is more than just a tool to increase circulation, reduce stress with touch, aid in healing the body. It is also an aid to heal the mind with our selection of wonderful aromas. Aromatherapy can help you achieve a maximum relaxed state so your mind isn’t causing your body to subconsciously resist therapy by tensing muscles that need to be worked.
- Couples Massage: A couples massage is a wonderfully relaxing, personal experience. During the session, two people receive massages at the same time and in the same room from two different therapists. Share your massage experience with a loved one whether that be your significant other, best friend, or even a parent or a child.
- Hot Stone (only available on 90 minute massages): Hot stone massage is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles so the therapist can work more deeply, more quickly.
- Prenatal: Prenatal massage helps expecting mothers relieve the pain and discomforts of pregnancy, increase circulation for both mother and baby, and relieve tension. Our massage therapists use positioning designed for ultimate cushioning and support for expecting mothers.
- Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. In a Reiki treatment energy flows from the practitioners hands into the client. The practitioner places her/his hands on or near the clients body in a series of hand positions. These include positions around the head and shoulders, the stomach, and feet. Other, more specific positions may be used based on the clients needs. Each position is held for three to ten minutes depending on how much Reiki the client needs at each position.
- Chakra Balancing: Discovered thousands of years ago by ancient eastern cultures, chakras are subtle energy centers that are distributed within the physical body. Each main chakra regulates emotions, feelings and organs at the energetic level; blockage of these centers may result in imbalances that may affect our daily life. With a mix of vibration therapy, essential oils and other tools, chakras can be restored to their balanced essence bringing a sense of peace, relaxation and focus in many areas of our lives.
- 30 Minute Chakra Balancing Session $40
- Massage Enhancements $10:
- Crainosacral Massage: Craniosacral Therapy is a simple procedure involving light, therapeutic touch administered to the head, neck, and other troublesome areas that prevents the problematic exchange of cerebrospinal fluid (or what is called arterial pressure) throughout the body, targeting cranial bone movement. Our trained massage therapists use selective pressures to manipulate the cranial bones, offering clients the feeling of deep relaxation during and after the session.
- Exfoliating Sugar Foot Scrub: Our Exfoliating Green Tea Foot Scrub releases tension while alleviating dry skin and smoothing the skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Manual lymphatic drainage is a form of massage therapy in which the practitioner manipulates the body’s lymph flow. The practitioner uses gentle and rhythmic pumping techniques on the skin in the same direction as lymph flow, stimulating that healing energy.
- Peppermint Scalp Massage: Provides deep relaxation ,eases headaches, stimulates the scalp, releases tension, and calms, soothes and enhances your well-being.
- Pomegranate & Green Tea Antioxidant Facial Massage: A rich formula with powerful antioxidants of pomegranate and green tea is massaged into the face, infusing skin with gentle hydration and nutrient rich protection.
- Reflexology: This therapy focuses on pressure points and energy zones in the hands and feet that correspond to specific organs, glands, and other parts of the body.
- TMJ Massage: Massage is one of many techniques that can help address the symptoms of TMJ disorders. Whether the pain comes from a jaw injury, arthritis, or simply the fatigue from repeatedly grinding or clenching your teeth our massage therapists will focus on your your jaw area providing much needed relief.
Packages: Save when you buy a series of massages!
4 Pack of 60 Minute Massages – $240 ($60 each ) – Save $40!
4 Pack of 90 Minute Massages – $340 ( $85 each ) – Save $40!
4 Pack of 60 Minute Deep Tissue Massages – $260 ( $65 each ) – Save $40!
4 Pack of 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massages – $360 ( $90 each ) – Save $40!
10 Pack of 60 Minute Massages – $550 ( $55 each) – Save $150!
10 Pack of 90 Minute Massages – $800 ( $80 each ) – Save $150!
10 Pack of 60 Minute Deep Tissue Massages- $600 ( $60 each) – Save $150!
10 Pack of 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massages – $850 ( $85 each ) – Save $150!